About Me

My photo
I am the creator of steampunk reviews, a woman in love with history, mystery, and the fine things of life, though not necessarily in that order. As a self-styled aristocrat, I've aimed to cultivate an old world (real or constructed via movies being irrelevant to me) sense of elegance and taste, and have been going to great lengths to fulfill that goal. It is my aim to live a life that is enjoyable, rather than one obsessed with being 'perfectly good for me in every way'.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The World Steam Expo, or 'Is there an elder god right behind me?

Pics! Pics galore!


First shot, taken while waiting for my friend - who will appear later and who I affectionately refer to as Red - to get through the registration line.


I love my elder god!


Cthulu is either about to eat my soul or commit tentacle rape. Take your pick.


Athena and yours truly


Athena and Steampunk Bobba Fett


Steampunk manly men doing steampunk manly things!


Red trying on a corset


A pretty pair of steampunk lassies


Steampunk pinup!


Harpnotic


A battle of wrenches


You feelin' lucky, punk?


Bartitsu!


The amazing Terrance Zdunich and myself


The bikes of yester-year


The line waiting for Abney Park


Culture Clash


A pic snapped by someone else on the second day while I was still in my first outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment